Sunday, July 26, 2015

Icelandic Legends Activity Book

Having returned from Iceland less than 48 hours ago, I am brimming with inspiration and excitement for new projects.  I am very happy that my newest effort is now complete and available on Amazon.  This started out as a simple coloring book focused on the Yule Lads,  with fantastic original drawings by Jessica Krumaluf.

I then added a few games and puzzles, then decided to include four short stories.  These stories introduce new Icelandic mythology and characters.  Only The Guardians is an full Icelandic legend, the rest are original short stories inspired by Icelandic mythology.

I am very excited to be able to offer this new collection!  More stories are coming soon and be on the lookout in coming months for The Icelandic Sagas for Children.  I think the Viking Agnarr may have a talent for narration!

Yule Lads & Other Legends Coloring Book: Icelandic Legends Activity Book.  Buy it from Amazon HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment